Advisory Board Member
Susan has led more than 40 M&A transactions for the HR function as well as supporting organic growth and business transformation across 6 continents within these listed companies and in private company settings. Many of these transactions required organisational restructure, remuneration and policy harmonisation as well synergy realisation to enable the best outcomes for the acquisition. She brings the buyers perspective which is an especially useful insight she can share with sellers gearing up for growth or exit.
Areas of Expertise:
Years of Experience:
Human Capital optimisation, employee development and engagement and Governance.
• B.Business (Strategic HRM).
• M.Business Administration (Health & Safety)
• AICD – Company Directors Course
• 12 years as the Chief Human Resources Officer with ALS Limited providing specialist advice in strategy and operational excellence in a complex Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC) environment.
• Previously she was the Executive Director, HR & Corporate Policy at Worley Limited for 9 years, both are publicly listed companies.
• Currently a Non-Executive Director with Care is Central, Bedfordshire and a Trustee with Abbeyfields Deben Society Limited in Suffolk.
Over 25 years.