Rosemary is a greatly skilled in many different fields of work. Her global experience in consulting, coaching, recruitment, profiling and training makes her input ideal for any business as it is all about the people.
Her years of global experience has enabled her to have specialized knowledge in areas of entrepreneurship, global mindset, start-ups, blue ocean strategy and VUCA.
Areas of Expertise:
Years of Experience:
Talent Acquisition, Workforce Planning, Performance Benchmarking, Individual & Team Development Plans, Competency Assessment & Development, Skills Gap Analysis, Engagement & Retention, Culture Alignment, Conflict Management, Coach Training, Cultural Sensitivity, Cross-Cultural Teams, Behavioral Profiling, Leadership Coaching, Career Development Coaching, Research, Business Development.
• Executive MBA.
• Diploma in Ontological Coaching.
• Certified NLP Practitioner.
• Harrison Assessments Certified Debriefer.
• Birkman Profile Certified Professional.
• Cultural Detective Certified Facilitator.
• Established own HR Consulting and Coaching businesses in Australia (2001), Singapore (2005), and the United States (2013).
• Recruitment of professionals to C-Suite across most industries and all business functions i.e. Human Resources, Information Technology, Accounting & Finance, Engineering/Technical, Sales, and Legal in the United States, Canada, Australia, Asia, Europe, and the Middle East.
• 15 years’ global experience profiling individuals and teams for job suitability, succession planning/talent pipeline, individual and team development, leadership coaching and mentoring support.
• Developed training content and delivered training programs that includes communication skills, conflict management, coaching skills, and cross-cultural training in Asia, United States and Australia.
Over 25 years.